Sr. Analog Engineer (Number of open position-2)
- Design various DC-DC convertor for low-middle voltage and current application.
- Candidate must have good understanding of fundamental of RLC Circuit theory, Control theory, Feedback/Stability analysis, Switching Power Supply, Bandgap reference, Opamp-Bias circuit design.
- Adhere to Project Execution Plan & Work Assignment.
- Support senior members of the team in project planning and implementation.
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team.
- Proficiency in using industry standard EDA tools(Spectre, Calibre, Virtuoso).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills with team leading capability
- Functional: Engineer design R/D
- Candidate must have +2 yrs of experience in similar filed
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/PhD (Electronics and communication, VLSI Design, Microelectronics)
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org